Please note that the call for proposals closed on 08 December 2019
Organised by the Association for Learning Technology in the UK, this is the 11th annual conference for Open Education research, practice and policy.
The conference will be co-chaired by Mia Zamora, Daniel Villar-Onrubia and Jonathan Shaw. Read more about the conference co-chairs.
Covering issues of privilege, equity, precarity, power relations and public interest, OER20 will put the spotlight on both the value and limitations of care in Open Education.
We are particularly keen to hear from people who have an interest in the following indicative areas of practice:
- Openness in the age of surveillance
- Sustainable open education communities
- Open education for civic engagement and democracy
- Criticality and care in open education
- Caring pedagogies and designing for diverse communities of inclusion
Wildcard proposals that specifically address the conference themes in relation to open practice, research and policy are also welcome.