Applications for OER20 Scholarships are NOW CLOSED.
Deadline: The deadline for applications was midnight in all time zones on Wednesday, 22 January 2020.
Who can apply?
- This funding option is specifically available to unfunded projects and individuals, teaching and support staff and students, members of the public who are not otherwise supported by an organisation.
- Those working in Higher Education institutions are not normally eligible to apply.
Scholarship terms and conditions
- The funds available to cover registration costs ONLY and will be decided on merit by the Conference Co-Chairs, approved by the Treasurer of the Board of Trustees.
- Travel and accommodation costs must be met from elsewhere.
- There is no appeal procedure once a decision has been made.
- You may be required to provide evidence of your circumstances in order to qualify (e.g student number, line manager’s letter, etc).
- Any inaccuracy in the description of your circumstances will lead to any awards being withdrawn.
- If you are awarded financial help but are unable to attend you must inform us as soon as possible. ‘No-show’ places will result in a request for full payment for attendance being re-instated as this would prevent another from taking up a funded place