Book your places now to get the best rate until the early bird deadline on 31 January 2020.
|‘Early Bird’ Full Conference Rate (until 1 February)|
|ALT Members and OER20 Committee Members||£300|
|Standard Full Conference Rate (from 1 February)|
|ALT Members and OER20 Committee Members||£335|
|Join ALT as a Member||£55|
|Donation to the OER20 scholarship fund*||£50|
*Contributions to the OER20 Scholarship fund will go towards helping subsidies conference fees for those where cost is a genuine barrier to attend this event. You can make a donation for a different amount or contribute as part of your OER registration fees.
- Travel & venue information
- Useful information for first time delegates
- Cancellations: Cancellations made in writing on or before 2 February 2020 will be eligible for a full refund minus a £50 cancellation charge. Substitutions are allowed if made in writing by email before 1 March 2020.
- Single day registration: limited day tickets will be released from 1 February (£200).
- Applications are now open until 22 January 2020.
Information regarding virtual participation
- Virtual participation: all keynote sessions and many other sessions from the main hall will be live streamed and there are many other ways to participate online via social media and the conference platform. Further information will be posted on the site as it becomes available.
- Virtual presentations: we welcome sessions by remote presenters/facilitators (i.e. those who cannot be at the conference, for any reason), although at least one of the authors must be able to attend the conference in person and support their co-presenters virtual presentation.