1) Who I am?
I am a student of human computer interaction and research associate in the field of education.
2) The quotes that describe my life …
I like to think “In magnis et voluisse sat est propertius” (Regarding the great things, it can be enough to have wanted them) to not get overwhelmed by all the great ideas out there. Otherwise I am best described by: “Thinking rather than doing” – even though it can sound boring.
3) What gives you hope these days?
That at least nature doesn’t seem to be affected by the current pandemic (yet).
4) Who are you learning from lately?
the mistakes of others.
5) In your opinion, what should we all be caring about? Why?
We should take care of our ability to empathize in a big way. What might happen if we loose it?
6) What do you hope to take away from OER20?
I hope the time spent, diving my brain into and taking the perspective of openness and care, will effect my way of looking at things.
Shared by: @mrkrawusel
Edit Link: (emailed to author)