1) Who are you?
Dr Sara Thomas, Scotland Programme Coordinator at Wikimedia UK. Being Enthusiastic At People about open knowledge since 2015. (also: Festival Volunteer Manager. Storyteller. Charity Founder & Chair @Boom_Arts)
2) What is your vibe? Share it in a meme or quote…
Cheating and sharing a picture instead.
3) What gives you hope these days?
Community. Seeing mutual aid groups and grassroots organising.
4) Who are you learning from lately?
My partner Barry, and his unending ability to approach difficulty with love.
5) In your opinion, what should we all be caring about? Why?
Care about family, friends, and your community, wherever and whatever they are. Connection is the only thing that will get us through. That was true before Corona, and it’ll continue to be true when we can hug people again.
6) What do you hope to take away from OER20?
Nae pressure like, folks.
Shared by: lirazelf
Edit Link: (emailed to author)